Blue Course Golf Outing
A Day On The Blue Course
Congressional Country Club
June 27, 2022
Play the transformed Blue Course at Congressional Country Club under Championship conditions. Just hours after the 2022 KPMG Women’s PGA Champion is crowned, you can walk the same fairways as the world’s best women’s golfers.
Play Congressional Country Club’s transformed Blue Course on June 27,
the Monday after the 2022 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship.
Championship Sunday hole locations will remain in place allowing you to
play the same shots as the world’s best.
- All players will be permitted to play their own ball with light competitions such as closest to the hole incorporated throughout the round.
- Opportunities are available to participate as a twosome or foursome. Twosomes will be paired.
- Play only valid on June 27th, 2022. No refunds will be issued unless play is canceled due to inclement weather.
The Blue Course
- Originally designed by Devereux Emmet in 1924, the Blue Course has undergone several renovations by Donald Ross, Robert Trent Jones, and Rees Jones. Most recently, the course was restored by Andrew Green.
- Host of three U.S. Opens and the 1976 PGA Championship, the Blue Course at Congressional is slated to host eight PGA of America Championships over the next two decades including the 2031 PGA Championship and 2037 Ryder Cup.
- Contact Rachel Chang, Corporate Hospitality Sales & Marketing Lead, 2022 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship at email@example.com
Interested in other