| June 21-26, 2022
Post Championship Golf Outing
A Day On The Blue Course
Congressional Country Club
June 27, 2022
Play the transformed Blue Course at Congressional Country Club under Championship conditions. Just hours after the 2022 KPMG Women’s PGA Champion is crowned, you can walk the same fairways as the world’s best women’s golfers.
- Play Congressional Country Club’s transformed Blue Course on June 27th, the Monday after the 2022 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship.
- Championship Sunday hole locations will remain in place allowing you to play the same shots as the world’s top LPGA Pros.
- Opportunities are available to participate as a guest of the PGA in a twosome or foursome. Twosomes will be paired.
- Play only valid on June 27, 2022. Refunds will only be issued in the event that play is canceled due to an extension of Championship play into Monday, June 27, 2022, inclement weather and/or other unforeseen conditions or circumstances and as determined by the PGA in its sole discretion.
- Post-Championship Golf Outing package purchases include all greens, cart, and/or caddie fees. The purchase price does not include admission tickets to the 2022 KPMG Women's PGA Championship or any other fees or costs including, but not limited to, the cost of travel to and from Congressional Country Club, lodging, or food service.
- Conditions of participation in the Golf Outing as to all players shall be subject to, and require full compliance with, any and all safety measures and protocols which may be implemented by the PGA with respect to COVID-19 at the time of play.
The Blue Course
- Originally designed by Devereux Emmet in 1924, the Blue Course has undergone several renovations by Donald Ross, Robert Trent Jones, and Rees Jones. Most recently, the course was restored by Andrew Green.
- Host of three U.S. Opens and the 1976 PGA Championship, the Blue Course at Congressional is slated to host eight PGA of America Championships over the next two decades including the 2031 PGA Championship and 2037 Ryder Cup.
- Contact Rachel Chang, Corporate Hospitality Sales & Marketing Lead, 2022 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship at email@example.com
Interested in other